Natural Medicine is not new, it has been practiced since the beginning of time. Naturopathy is natural, noninvasive and promotes self-healing. Practitioners believe that maintaining good health is more than just caring for the different parts of our physical bodies individually or masking symptoms. We look at the person as a whole to find the root cause of the issue, to find out why your body is expressing these symptoms and how we can bring it back into balance. Even small healthy lifestyle changes can make a world of difference in your overall wellbeing.
Naturopathy can assist with:
• Adrenal Fatigue • Allergies • Anxiety • Cholesterol Imbalance • Chronic Pain & Discomfort • Emotional Imbalance • Gastrointestinal Health • General Fatigue • Heavy Metals • Blood Pressure Imbalance • Headaches • Hormonal Imbalance • Idiopathic Issues • Immune System Imbalance • Inability to Focus • Inflammation • Nerve Issues • Menopause • Physical Traumas • Sleep Problems • Stress • Sugar Imbalance • Thyroid Imbalance • Toxicity • Viral • Weight Control • And the list goes on and on…
Come for a visit to learn how looking at the whole person, to find the root cause of a problem, can help you regain balance in your life.
What we offer:
• Natural Wellness Consultations
• Biological Wellness Assessments
• Magnetic Therapy for relaxation, stress relief and discomfort
• Bioenergetic Analysis
• Bach Flower Sessions
• Emotion Code / Heart Wall Sessions
• Kitchen Updates & Let’s go Shopping
– Click here for more details
In Naturopathy there is no set protocol to helping someone, as we are individuals. This is why we schedule longer appointments, so we can listen to you, to see how we can teach and help you the most. Contact us today to find out more about how Naturopathy can help you!